State of California
- Proposition 1 – Constitutional Right to Reproductive Freedom.
- Proposition 26 – Allows In-Person Roulette, Dice Games, Sports Wagering on Tribal Lands.
- Proposition 27 – Allows Online and Mobile Sports Wagering Outside Tribal Lands.
- Proposition 28 – Provides Additional Funding for Arts and Music Education in Public Schools.
- Proposition 29 – Requires On-Site Licensed Medical Professional at Kidney Dialysis Clinics and Establishes Other State Requirements.
- Proposition 30 – Provides Funding for Programs to Reduce Air Pollution and Prevent Wildfires by Increasing Tax on Personal Income Over $2 Million.
- Proposition 31 – Referendum On 2020 Law That Would Prohibit the Retail Sale of Certain Flavored Tobacco Products.
County of Los Angeles
- Measure A – Providing Authority to Remove an Elected Sheriff for Cause.
- Measure C – General Tax on Cannabis Business in the Unincorporated Area of County.
- A spreadsheet containing the 1,060 voting locations for this election, as copied from the California Secretary of State website: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oVykyFC6t4l5L1q-cBlCtdcfsqwU1Omy-4sOMJbRRBY/edit#gid=0
- A spreadsheet containing pre-election turnout data statewide and in Los Angeles County, from the Secretary of State’s website: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Famz_6034pxiRpKIC5dTF6wyFPvff28lQ1qCxiTtAZ4/edit?usp=sharing